India Apprenticeship Forum in association with NETAP brings you a live panel discussion:
“Apprenticeships: Creating talent in-house through skilling”
This panel discussion is for business leaders, to share insights on the current apprenticeship scenario, its impact on the market, and what is in store for Apprenticeships post-COVID19.
Mr. Nitin Ambulkar - Head Corporate HR, Monginis Foods Pvt Ltd.
Mr. Rahul Bagale - Dy. Director HR, Faurecia Interior Systems
Mr. Amit Dutta - Head HR & Administration. Dharampal Premchand Ltd.
Moderator - Mr. Sumit Kumar, Vice President - NETAP
Eminent panelists will address the below pertinent topics:
- Coping with lack of skilled talent post-COVID in hiring
- Initiatives being taken post-COVID to overcome challenges in hiring
- Experience of Apprenticeships as a way to create talent
- How organizations have leveraged apprenticeships for business growth
- Visible outcomes of apprenticeships
- Recommendations for industry peers on apprenticeships
Date: 24th September 2020
Time: 11 AM - 12 Noon
Sep 24, 2020 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM